Effective from: Sep. 30th, 2018
l How to collect and use the user's personal information
l How to protect user information
l How to share, transfer, and disclose personal information of users
l Web browser cookies and other technical uses
l Users accept these terms
l Applicable laws and jurisdictions
(1) Information collected by third party services (including any third party websites) accessed through our services;
(2) Information collected by other companies and institutions that conduct advertising in our services.
How to Collect and Use the User's Personal Information:
1. We may collect, keep and use the user's personal information in order to implement and improve the functions necessary for our products and services and to ensure the security of transactions. If the user does not provide relevant information, the user will not be able to enjoy our products and services.
2. We will not and do not intend to trade directly with any minor under the age of 18 through this website. If you are under the age of 18, you should only use this website with the participation of a parent or guardian and should not submit any personal information to us. If you provide us with any personal information, you are over 18 years old.
3. The sources of personal information we collect from users include, but are not limited to, users visiting our website, registering on the website, and other activities, services, features or resources we provide on the website. Users may be required to provide personally identifiable information such as email addresses, mobile numbers, etc. But users may also access our website anonymously, and we collect personally identifiable information only when the user voluntarily submits such information to us. Users may refuse to provide personally identifiable information, but doing so may prevent users from participating in certain website-related activities.
4. We may collect non-personally identifiable information when users interact with our website. Non-personally identifiable information may include:
(1) device or software information such as browser name, device type and technical information about the way the user connects to our website.
e.g.: the operating system and Internet service provider, and other similar information;
(2) Information that users search and browse when using our services.
e.g.: terms on web searching by users, url addresses on pages, and other information and content details that users browse or request when using our services;
(3) The shared information provided by users to other parties through our services, and the information kept by users when they use our services.
5. We may use the information collected during the process of providing services to users for the following purposes:
(1) Providing our services to users;
(3) Monitor, process and/or track the use of the website by users in order to provide a perfect experience for users. This may also assist us in improving our services;
(4) Enter or log into the website using the user's social networking login credentials;
(5) Providing users with advertisements that are more relevant to users in place of popular ones;
(6) Assess and improve the effectiveness of advertising and other promotional activities in our services;
(7) The functions necessary to guarantee the transaction safety.
5. You are fully aware that in the following cases, we do not need your authorization to collect and use your personal information:
(1) related to national security and national defense security;
(2) related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
(3) related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments;
(4) It is difficult to obtain the consent of the person for the protection purpose of personal information, personal life or property;
(5) The personal information collected is disclosed by the subject of personal information to the public;
(6) Your personal information collected from legally published information, such as legitimate news reports, government information disclosure, etc.;
(7) It is necessary to sign a contract according to your requirements;
(8) It is necessary to maintain the safe and stable operation of the products or services, such as the failure to discover or dispose of products or services;
(9) It is necessary for legitimate news reporting;
(10) When the academic research institution conducts statistical or academic research based on the public interest and provides academic research or description results, the personal information contained in the results is de-identified;
(11) Other circumstances as stipulated by laws and regulations.
How to share, transfer, and disclose personal information of users
1. We attach great importance to the protection of users' privacy rights and promise not to share the user's personal information with any third party without the user's permission, except in the following cases:
(1) When government departments, judicial organs, etc. require the platform of LIVINGSTYLE to disclose personal data in accordance with legal procedures, we will provide personal data according to the requirements of law enforcement agencies or for public safety purposes;
(2) Any personal data leakage caused by the user notifying others or sharing the registered account with others;
(3) Any disclosure, loss, theft or tampering of personal data caused by computer problems, hacking attacks, computer virus intrusion or seizures, temporary closures caused by government regulations, etc.;
(4) The disclosure of personal data and any legal disputes and consequences resulting from other platforms linked to the LIVINGSTYLE platform's website or application.
2. We may share the user's personal information with related parties such as our partners and third-party service providers (in Singapore or outside of Singapore) to ensure the smooth completion of the services provided to you. If the information provided by the user is out of date, invalid, incomplete, or illegal, the merchant or the platform cannot be contacted by the user. Therefore, if the user causes any loss or extra charges in the service of using the platform of LIVINGSTYLE, the user should take it all alone.
4. We may need to retain, save or disclose the user's personal information for the following reasons:
(1) Authorized by the user or agreed to disclose;
(2) Provided in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, legal procedures, mandatory administrative or judicial requirements.
5. The third parties mentioned in this policy include:
(1) Our related companies and affiliates in Singapore or overseas;
(2) Any of our agents, contractors or third party service providers;
(3) Our business partners;
(4) Any actual or proposed assignee of our business or a combined entity after business combination;
(5) Any other person required by law or regulatory requirements or a court order to disclose such information;
Technology such as web browser cookies
Our website may use "cookies" technology to enhance the user experience and enable us to serve our users better and faster. The user's web browser places cookies on the hard drive to record and track relevant information. We send you cookies to simplify the user's repeated login steps, store data in the user's shopping cart and other data to provide users with a convenient shopping experiences, and help determine your login status and account or data security.
How to protect user information
We use industry-standard security measures to prevent unauthorized access, alteration, loss, misuse, disclosure or destruction of users' personal information, usernames, passwords, transaction information and data stored on our website. However, please understand that due to technical limitations and the limitations of risk prevention, even if the security measures are strengthened, the information cannot be guaranteed to be 100% safe. Users need to understand that the systems and communication networks used by users to access our services may be subject to problems outside our controllable range.
User accepts these terms
Applicable law and jurisdiction
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org